Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Decks Are In!

Yesterday I received a huge 750lb delivery of a whole bunch of Storyteller Cards decks. And this means... it's time to start shipping these cards out! Over the next few weeks, I'll be spending some late nights packing up your rewards and shipping them out each day. I'm planning to send out 30-50 per day and have everything out within the first 2 weeks of November.

The cards turned out perfect and I couldn't be more excited. Even after lugging about 30 boxes down the stairs, I was thrilled just sitting there and staring at them. I probably would have passed out if I tried to move... but still! It's a super exciting time. I can't wait for these to get to you.

Here are a few pictures of the decks, the cards, and my workspace right now.


 
 
 
 
If anyone is at Metatopia this weekend in New Jersey, I'll have a deck or two on hand to show off, and I can even bring some to deliver to backers in person. Just let me know if you'll be there and we'll make arrangements. I'm doing a few panels on Saturday, including one about "Lessons Learned from Self Publishing", which includes everything I've learned from this campaign and others. My panel schedule is right here: http://buttonshy.blogspot.com/2013/10/my-metatopia-2013-panel-schedule.html

And finally, Campbell Whyte sent me an image for a super secret project that we're working on. But since I'm in the mood to give away some secrets, I'll share it below. Enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment